Our client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing is recruiting for this strategic role, a Senior Engineering Manager. You will be part of enabling the company to continue its outstanding levels of performance and arm it to continue its growth into the future.
- Innovation- defines ways to create value and deliver on the company’s mission and strategic imperatives.
- Be a performance driver- People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing the right activities that lead to success.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- The role will involve developing best practices, ensuring excellence in all engineering initiatives, and coaching and mentoring operations engineers.
- A key part of this role will be developing and delivering the medium and long-term engineering strategies for the company’s Limerick site.
- Passion and entrepreneurial spirit for driving the business forward with a relentless drive and courage to deliver on bold and innovative automation and process improvement initiatives in line with the sites future state strategy.
- Be inspiring and engaging high achieving motivated team with communication skills.
- Ability to effectively Influence key decision makers at all levels within the organisation.
- 5 years’ experience of managing high performing teams (Medical Device background desirable but not essential) in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated environment.
- Degree, Masters, Black Belt in Engineering or equivalent with proven experience in Lean tools and project management skills essential.
- Individual must be challenged by a team-based environment, with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced & diverse manufacturing environment.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.