Senior Engineering Program Manager
Job ID: JOB-11493
Senior Engineering Program Manager
Our client a worldwide leading medical device company is recruiting For a Senior Engineering Program Manager for their site in Galway. This role is commutable from Mayo and Clare also.
The Senior R&D Program Manager is directly involved in providing high-level leadership and direction to an R&D team ensuring the implementation of strategic and tactical R&D activities supporting the two business units.
The Senior R&D Program Manager will have the opportunity to lead highly-skilled diverse teams, passionate for success and driven in the pursuit of our mission, to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. Some of the aspects you can look forward to are as follows;
- Manages one or more developed or mature programs with well-defined program plans and delivery methodologies.
- Solves issues through information exchange, influence and active persuasion without direct exercise of command to gain cooperation of other parties on program execution plans.
- Leads, directs and reviews the work of a team, experienced professionals and/or vendors who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Is accountable for overall program process, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, motivate and develop team members including vendors to complete an assigned major program or project.
- Responsible for cost, minimisation of risk and completion of objectives.
- Resolve issues and ensure task completion by establishing priorities and reaching compromise with team members and functional managers.
- Promote problem-solving techniques within the team.
- Establish program objectives, timelines, milestones, and budgets.
- Responsible for timeline and goal setting to meet overall project objective and design.
- Execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Ensure that programs are managed on schedule and within budget.
- Effectively represent the company externally with our customers.
- Motivate and develop competent personnel while ensuring staff clearly understand expectations and performance.
- Foster technical innovation in staff members.
- Through effective information flow and interaction, develop harmonious working relations with other functions, and ensure employees within R&D have the necessary information and resources to effectively perform their jobs.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline with minimum 11years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment.
- Strong proven track record in program management in a regulated environment.
- Medical device product development experience required.
- Technical experience in DOE, Six Sigma, DFM etc.
- Displays excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competent in Stakeholder management.
- Experience in working with KOLs to identify unmet therapy needs.
For further information on this Senior Engineering Program Manager role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11742 Warehouse Team Lead Our client in County Mayo are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Lead. In…
Job ID: JOB-11667 Recruitment Consultant – Cork Office HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Cork office. Our…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….