Senior Engineering Supervisor
Job ID: JOB-12594
Senior Engineering Supervisor
We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Engineering Supervisor about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages. This exciting new job opportunity is located Galway. Galway, voted “Europe most Friendliest City 2020”! Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Galway and we can talk though if it’s the right job for you.
- Supervise day-to-day lab activities, including scheduling and sequencing of testing across two shifts
- Supervise a team of multi-functional, experienced Quality Technicians and Engineers.
- Supervise team development with a strong focus on customer needs, Quality and EHS compliance.
- Implementing new equipment and test methods to enhance the lab systems, constantly promoting awareness of best practices, and making appropriate decisions daily.
- Monitor and Support lab finances to ensure the department operates within in a set budget.
- Develop and implement plans to improve and expand lab capabilities to support current and future Mechanical Testing of
- Commercial and PDP products.
- Represents lab as a prime contact on Mechanical Testing of Commercial and PDP products
- Provide regular updates to management; host customer tours and demonstrations.
- Ensure compliance in the areas of time reporting, metrics and documentation
- Lead the lab External and Internal Audit planning and facilitation.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained to ensure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in an Engineering/Science discipline
- Minimum 2-years supervisory experience required
- Experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is essential
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
For further information on this role in please contact Elaine Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 4108620
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…