Telephone: 086 8395531
Senior Equipment Efficiency Engineer (OEE) - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit Senior Equipment Efficiency Engineer for their site on a contract basis
Working as a Reliability Engineer, you will play a key role in developing and managing the equipment reliability program that supports the business in achieving the goal of delivering world class supply performance for the company.
- Develop action plans to enhance mechanical integrity of key process plant.
- Develop and lead a Reliability Cantered Maintenance Program which targets continuous reductions in business critical equipment breakdowns and defects.
- Work closely with the wider maintenance group and the operations team on the effective execution of the reliability program.
- Develop and lead a Root Cause Failure Analysis Program to reduce general equipment breakdowns/defects and support maintenance personnel to conduct real time Root Cause Analysis.
- Lead investigations/assignments into reliability problems using a data driven approach and develop/design appropriate solutions.
- Develop and implement condition based monitoring and predictive maintenance techniques for the site program.
- Establish reliability & work planning metrics/KPI's to monitor performance & improvement e.g. Preventative Maintenance / Corrective Maintenance Ratio, MTBF, MTTR, etc.
- Lead/support the investigation of equipment related deviations/incident reports where equipment reliability is identified as a probable root cause.
- Liaise with equipment procurement team to establish appropriate preventive/predictive maintenance schedules to deliver reliable equipment performance
- Support projects from reliability by design/RCM/FMEA/criticality analysis perspective to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Develop technician expertise on shift in understanding equipment performance and in their ability to fault find and repair problems that arise
- Work alongside Maintenance Planner to ensure maintenance activity is directed at the most important fault areas.
- Work with technician SMEs to ensure PMs are appropriate in reducing downtime.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical)
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering environment. Min 3 years’ experience in the maintenance function of a high volume manufacturing organisation.
- Working in a maintenance group in a best practice manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with principles and practices of preventative and predictive maintenance
- Experience of a regulated manufacturing environment
For further information on this Senior Reliability Engineer role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval