Senior Finance Analyst / FP & A
Who are the client
Our client, a leading medical device company in Cork operating from several countries, including the UK, Japan, France, Germany, Ireland and Australia are currently looking to recruit a senior finance analyst to join the global supply chain finance team.
Why apply for this role
- Opportunity to join a dynamic and long established company with the best product range in the orthopaedics market
- Friendly environment with work life balance
- Onsite Gym and subsidized canteen
- Great culture and work opportunities
- Training and employee resource groups
- Attractive bonus structure
What will I be doing
The senior financial analyst will be part of the global supply chain finance team to affiliate sales. Furthermore, they are directly impacted by pricing and manufacturing costs. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for FP&A around Business Unit WW Affiliate GP and will take the lead in driving forecast and actual alignment between AGP, PII, Inventory and Trade Sales. Additionally, they will be directly responsible for driving the Finance Analytics function, delivering insightful and strategic level data and tools to the business and building streamlined, efficient and effective processes.
Full FP&A responsibility for WW Business Unit AGP including:
- brand level tracking of AGP through Inventory / PII and Trade Sales
- ownership of forecasting cycles for AGP ? Business Plan and other forecasts
- cyclical actual to forecast reporting and analysis for AGP
- Quickly come up to speed on current FP&A AGP process for the BU and drive adoption of same in other Business Units.
- Point of contact for WW Joints Affiliate Sales related queries. Deal with ad hoc queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Build and maintain relationships with key business partners in US and Switzerland. Leverage relationships to challenge appropriately, drive transparency and improve control.
- Provide ongoing analytic leadership to drive data driven and value added decision making.
- Drive improvements and lean culture. Challenge established norms and processes to deliver tangible benefits in scope of control, predictability, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Take ownership to ensure accounting and reporting procedures and practices are fully compliant with SOX and internal control guidelines.
What Do I Need
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years? experience in a multinational environment preferred
- Framing and communicating of complex data
- Strong Data Presentation and partnering skills
- Track record in driving value and continuous process improvements
- Results driven and a proactive approach
- Ability to create and foster strong relationships at all levels
How Do I Apply
To apply for this job click on the apply button below or call Jenny on 086 0449371 for more information