Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for their site
What Will I Be Doing
- The key purpose of this role is to manage the generation of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines, and report on budget variances to departmental managers.
- Prepare and issue monthly management reports and manufacturing dashboards and MD&D Supply Chain Finance Director prior to the required submission date in accordance with tight reporting deadlines.
- Performance analysis on financial results, identify trends and highlight issues. Meet department managers to present this information on a monthly basis.
- CIP tracking and reporting.
- Assist in the formulation of the annual business plan and quarterly updates and submissions as required.
- Responsible for setting of variable and fixed departmental spend budgets.
- Prepare Value Stream Financial statements.
- Provide information to set CIP targets.
- Calculation of Standards Costs and Systems Costs for Cork plant
FINANCIAL AND COPORATE REPORTING AND CONTROL
- Prepare and issue all reports required and MD&D Supply Chain Finance on a timely basis.
- Prepare monthly updates to Operations Business Plan.
- Detailed knowledge of Corporate accounting standards and worldwide procedures.
- Maintain and implement internal control procedures relevant to areas of responsibility.
- Responsibility for Grant Claims for the Cork plant.
- Business partner to Value Streams and support functions.
- Support the preparation of CARs and management of the annual capital budget.
- Support the validation of financial benefits for proposed projects.
- Be a value-adding member of the Manufacturing & Multifunctional Business Teams
- Develop financial awareness of all members in cross-functional teams
- Continuous Improvement Focus
SOX & INTERNAL CONTROL
- Support any requirements from External and internal auditors
- Provide support to ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with SOX and internal control guidelines
J.D. EDWARDS SYSTEM
- Implement system enhancements in the Manufacturing and related Accounting areas. Validation of all system changes in these areas.
- Continuously improving controls, including edit reports and system access.
- Continuous Improvement focus
- Responsibility for duty compliance and monthly PCC Revenue Returns.
- Perform any other duties as required from time to time.
- To adhere to the company’s procedures.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Accounting role in a Manufacturing environment.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant.
- Experience on a computerised accounting package e.g. JD EDWARDS, SAP
- Work on their own initiative, be flexible and wish to progress further with their career
- Results orientation, analytical and accurate
- Planning and organising skills
- Effective Communicator with Excellent Time Management Skills
- Facilitator and High Initiative
- Multi tasking skills
For further information on this Finance role role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.