Contact: Jenny Dore
Telephone: 086 0449371
Senior Finance Analyst
Our client is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join a high calibre senior finance team in a large medical device manufacturing site. This role will suit a recently qualified individual, preferably Big 4 trained or preference manufacturing environment experience.
This position involves providing financial & business support to key members of Cork?s leadership team and Value Streams. An ideal candidate may have managed the Finance Function in a small to medium sized organization or held a senior position in a large organization.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliation and control
- Financial Reporting- be the key point of contact with external auditors for all US GAAP and Statutory audit reporting, ensuring all returns are filed within deadlines
- Lead Sarbanes Oxley requirements and be the key point of contact for the company and subject matter expert
- Process Improvement- Ensure all DTPs are current, clean and lean to support a fast paced environment
- Responsible for all monthly, quarterly and annual CSO submissions.
- Business Support: Provide financial & business support to key functions within the business. In this capacity, you will work with the relevant Director & their teams to provide day to day financial support and ensure results, forecasts & budgets are complete. The successful candidate will need to review business processes within each of these groups to ensure full financial control & optimum efficiency. You will work with the teams to implement & drive process & cost improvements.
- End to End Management of Fixed Asset Process: Full responsibility for the end to end management of the Fixed Asset Process. This includes: Capital forecasting by Qtr & by area including review of capital projections & projects with the Leadership Team. Financial appraisal of capital investments. Ensure the site fully complies with all relevant policies & procedures.
- End to End Management of Payroll function: Manage the payroll administrator and take responsibility for the end to end management of payroll ensuring all statutory deadlines are met.
- Support HR with calculations required including the quarterly bonus calcuations for the DL workforce and other ad-hoc requests.
- Responsible for the intercompany cross charge program, ensuring accurate and timely accounting.
- Assist in the accounts payable function for the company, working with our shared service centre to drive metric improvement and root case issues and queries as they arise.
- Understand the company?s Vat submissions to Irish Revenue, working with our shared service centre to trouble shoot issues and queries as they arise.
- Responsible for all aspects of corporation and deferred tax including preparing quarterly and annual provisions, preparing related balance sheet reconciliations and monthly tax reporting to our corporate tax department.
- Be the finance lead for Headcount reporting.
- Supervision & Development of 2 People
- Adhoc Project Support: We operate in a very dynamic environment and have a strong focus on continuous improvement. The candidate must be capable of representing Finance on various project teams and take a lead role within the team to drive improvements & cost savings.
Education & Qualification
- Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years of strong relevant experience within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Previous Auditing experience desirable.
- Well organised, self motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative
- Attention to detail & ability to cope with complex and high volume work load
- Supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent Financial ERP system knowledge (SAP a distinct advantage)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and proficient in other MS Office applications.