Senior Finance Analyst
Our Client a medical device company in Galway are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst for their Galway site.
What will I be doing
- Finance Manager, this position provides excellent development potential for a strong analytical candidate with good business knowledge and an ability to apply that knowledge.
- You must be flexible and willing to get involved in ad-hoc projects and reporting as required.
- This position requires the person to work on one's own initiative and to participate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- The successful candidate will have to be to show Effective Business Partnering skills to ensure maximum value is being in the business.
- You will be required to support projects depending on Finance and Business priorities, assist in internal and external audit process and maintain effective control systems for areas under your responsibility ensuring full compliance with Corporate Policy, SOX and GAAP.
- Participation and contribution to Finance Lean initiatives with a view to improving the efficiency of the Finance function and also improving the services offered to business partners is also a key skill attribute required for this role.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Candidates must be technically strong, willing and able to come up to speed quickly, and be capable of effectively interfacing with various levels and functions within the organisation.
- You are an expert on company Financial systems and have a good working knowledge of SAP.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval