Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager for their site.
This position is responsible for providing financial direction & expertise to a large medical device manufacturing site with multiple production/business units. This position reports to the Site’s Finance Director & leads a team of 3+ finance professionals.
- Set direction & lead the Finance team who support the multiple Production Units on site. Develop team to become Strategic Finance Business Partners for their respective Production Units.
- Manage, mentor & develop a team of 3+ people. Provide guidance & coaching to staff to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Partner with the Director of Production & Production Unit Management teams to set & achieve financial targets.
- Deliver effective management reporting & provide guidance to Senior Leaders on financial implications of business decisions/Investments.
- Implement appropriate financial processes to support a significant multi-year facilities investment program. Experience of project accounting will be essential as there is multiple projects rolling into the overall program.
- Lead the 3-year Strategic Financial Plan for the site.
- Partner with FP&A Manager to deliver the annual budget including setting standard costs for all products manufactured on site & support quarterly in-year forecast updates.
- Lead implementation of Operational Excellence & Lean in Finance
- Maintain an effective & efficient control environment for all areas of responsibility. Ensure 100% compliance with Corporate Policy, GAAP & SOX requirements. Support all internal/external audit requirements.
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years’ experience leading a successful Finance team & proven technical expertise in accounting, financial planning & analysis, decision support, controls & management reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree HETAC Level 8 in relevant area.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required. Proven ability to work & communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders on & off site.
- Finance experience in manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of leading & developing teams.
- Proven track record of identifying & implementing process improvements.
For further information on this Senior Finance Manager role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.