Our client, a label solutions company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant for their site. The successful candidate will report directly to the Financial Controller. As a member of the Finance team the successful candidate will provide high quality Financial Reporting to business deadlines whilst maintaining strong internal controls. The role is based in the Castlebar site with regular travel to the Roscommon site.
- Monthly Management Account Preparation, Inventory and Assets: Manage systems for current, accurate and complete accounting and reporting of revenues, overhead, inventory, controls and policies.
- Forecasting/Budgeting: Be fully involved in the forecasting process including analyzing trends and patterns, determining the impact and making recommendations for the Site. Assist in the creation and achievement of the approved budget of the Site.
- Financial Compliance: Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies.
- Analysis: Development of strong business analytics that will allow briefing the Financial Controller on results and risks/opportunities.
- Customers: Support a service oriented and business partner approach within the Financial organization.
- People: Build, develop and work as part of a high performing team capable of carrying out the Finance and Accounting functions and responsibilities.
- Receivable Collection: Ensure that customer receivables are collected according to set targets. Assign collection activity as required, monitor follow-ups, quantify reasons for slow payment, resolve issues as they arise, and prepare timely reports as required.
- Culture: Model the Corporate Values and Principles.
- Safety: Champion all aspects of personal and Site safety.
It’s important to note that this role covers two manufacturing locations.
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Dependability and Reliability
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Reasoning Ability
- Supervisory Abilities
- Literate in Microsoft Office or the equivalent
For further information on this Senior Financial Accountant role in Mayo please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.