This position is an opportunity to join a high calibre Finance team in a large medical device manufacturing site. The role will give the successful candidate experience in statutory reporting, controls compliance and budgeting/forecasting of a large multinational organisation. In addition, the successful candidate will also be responsible for the reporting and analysis of the sites direct labour costs and will act as Finance Partner to a specific business area & will be expected to provide financial support to key projects depending on finance & business priorities. This role will suit an individual who is ambitious and motivated to progress to more senior roles.
- Maintain effective control systems for areas under your responsibility ensuring full compliance with Corporate Policy, SOX & GAAP.
- Support a review of the site?s internal controls to ensure appropriate, effective & efficient controls across all key finance & business processes.
- Support internal and external audits as necessary to ensure their timely close out.
- Support the preparation of annual financial statements for a number of Irish legal entities, incorporating any new developments in Irish GAAP as necessary. Liaise with external auditors and Corporate functions to ensure their timely sign off.
- Analysis of significant variances during month end. Develop a model to provide our 6 production units with insightful analysis on their performance in this area.
- Consolidation & analysis of total direct labour costs during quarterly forecast & annual budget exercise.
- Financial appraisal of continuous improvement projects in this area.
- Identify & implement process improvements to improve the efficiency of Finance processes in this area & improve the service we offer to our business partners.
- Business Partnering ? Provide financial support to your specific business area through comprehensive review of their financial performance, lead forecast & budgets for their area & provide financial appraisal support on capital investments or continuous improvement projects.
- Support projects depending on Finance & Business priorities.
- Qualified Accountant (Preferably Chartered) with 5+ years post qualified experience. Experience in a large multinational environment or manufacturing would be a distinct advantage.
- Expert level financial system & excel skills are essential.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for identifying & implementing process improvements.
For further information on this Senior Financial Analyst in Galway please contact Carmel Holmes on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval