Who are the client?
Our client are a leading medical device company in Tipperary are seeking a senior financial analyst to join their team on a permanent contract
What Will I Be Doing
- Responsible for financial planning, reporting and analysis. Prepares financial plans and forecasts based on performance expectations. Gathers and publishes financial information related to historical, current and future performance.
- Performs financial analysis utilizing appropriate financial concepts and techniques. Recommends alternative courses of action.
- Develop Commercial Reporting model linking to Supply Chain signals and Manu.
- Build Plans
- Prepare sensitivity analysis impact on revenue, cost and profitability by modelling changes in key variables
- Implementation and maintenance of internal controls and best practice policies, taking a key role into SOX compliance activities.
- Manage Month-end reporting activities ensuring key reporting deadlines are met.
- Perform financial analysis, as directed by management, and recommend alternatives courses of action by utilising appropriate financial tools
- Reporting on Site Performance Metrics and providing commentary and analysis for key drivers.
- Co-ordinate Site Annual Plan, Strategic Plan and Forecasting processes providing key link to senior mgt. on financial and non-financial performance.
- Develop detailed financial forecasts incorporating historic, trended and current business information, incl. Divisional reporting.
- Implementation and maintenance of internal controls and best practice policies.
- Act as Finance Support for Prod. Unit area to act as influencer and trusted adviser within the core team.
- Develop and evolve performance standards/metrics both qualitative and quantitative.
- Embed a continuous improvement culture ensuring process standardisation and consistency.
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and involvement in ad hoc projects.
What Do I Need
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years plus post qualified experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in SOX environment and SAP desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal & mentoring skills.
- Excellent IT skills including high level in all Microsoft applications.
- Ability to achieve commercial & business targets & deadlines
For further information on this Senior Financial Analyst role in Clonmel please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval