Telephone: 021 2066287
Senior Financial Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst for their site.
- At our Finance Department in our company, we focus on providing relevant and qualitative information to help strategically drive the business forward. Ensure our corporate reporting requirements are achieved and our business partnering responsibilities are met.
- This is a hands-on senior accountant role in a busy and responsive finance function. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this position provides excellent development potential for a strong analytical candidate with good business knowledge and an ability to apply that knowledge. In addition, the successful candidate must be flexible and willing to get involved in ad-hoc projects and reporting as required. This position requires the person to work on one's own initiative and to participate effectively in cross-functional teams. The successful candidate will have to be to show Effective Business Partnering skills to ensure maximum value is being in the business. In addition, the successful candidate will be required to support projects depending on Finance and Business priorities, assist in internal and external audit process and maintain effective control systems for areas under your responsibility ensuring full compliance with Corporate Policy, SOX and GAAP. Participation and contribution to Finance Lean initiatives with a view to improving the efficiency of the Finance function and also improving the service we offer to our business partners is also a key skill attribute required for this role.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, preferably with 5 years + post qualification experience, wishing to move into a complex, fast moving and constantly changing multinational manufacturing environment. Candidates must be technically strong, willing and able to come up to speed quickly, and be capable of effectively interfacing with various levels and functions within the organisation. Excellent Business Partnering skills are a prerequisite for this position. SAP knowledge would also be preferable. While previous experience in a similar position is desirable, all relevant experience will be considered.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Senior Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval