Senior Financial Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst for their site.
Responsibilities as Senior Financial Analyst:
- Co-ordinate and consolidate the month end results for the Site.
- Provide variance analysis to forecast and annual Plan and help co-ordinate the preparation of the executive summaries that are provided to Leadership team on Site and executive team in US.
- Co-ordinate and Consolidate the Forecast Quarterly and Annual Operating Plan submission for the Site and also communicate variance analysis to the Leadership team on Site and help co-ordinate the preparation of the executive summaries that are provided to Leadership team on Site and executive team in US.
- Prepare and consolidate the Monthly 9 Panel summaries (Key Site Metrics) for the Site for the month with key executive level summary.
- Work closely with the finance team and Leadership team to provide insightful commentaries.
- Business Partnering – Provide financial support to your specific business area through comprehensive review of their financial performance, lead forecast & budgets for their area & provide financial appraisal support on capital investments or continuous improvement projects.
- Drive improvements to Financial Systems to optimize business processes. Key focus area will be selection & implementation of an effective cost centre planning & reporting tool.
- Consolidate Forecasts and Annual Plan for the Site.
- During these key quarterly forecasts work across the finance team to help Projects manager this process and Co-ordinate insightful commentary to Leadership team to help drive key business decisions.
- Maintain effective control systems for areas under your responsibility ensuring full compliance with Corporate Policy, SOX & GAAP.
- Support projects depending on Finance & Business priorities.
- Support the FP&A Senior manager on adhoc projects that help drive process improvements across the Site
Requirements as Senior Financial Analyst:
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA with 5+ years post qualified experience.
- Experience in a large multinational environment or manufacturing would be a distinct advantage.
- Expert level financial system & excel skills are essential.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for identifying & implementing process improvements.
For further information on this Senior Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.