Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst for their site.
Summary of role:
- Provides analysis on business development and monitors business performance by unit, division or group.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations, compiles and consolidates financial plans and provides insights to management.
- Performs and analyzes financial modeling trends and studies subjects such as rates of return, cost against budget, variance analysis, forecasting, and financial planning
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, ad hoc reporting, and analysis.
- Liaises with Global Finance partners to understand reporting deadlines and coordinates responses across multiple value streams.
- Consolidation and reporting of site financials and cost down initiatives to the Finance Director and Global Finance partners.
- Support Value stream Finance Director on consolidation and analysis of results, forecasts and cost down across multiple sites.
- Support continuous improvement projects.
- Qualified accountant, preferably with 5 years + post qualification experience.
- Excellent business partnering skills, and an ability to work independently under limited supervision to determine, develop and present an approach to problems.
- Communicates well with senior internal and external partners.
For further information on this Senior Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.