Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst for their site on a contracting basis. The role reports to the FP&A Team Lead. The primary purpose of this role is to support the Financial Accounting requirements in accordance with company policies and procedures and in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in Financial Close Process:
- Ensure General Ledger Integrity for the company.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared in accordance with WWP.
- Ensure compliance with relevant SOX controls
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Support monthly Headcount Reporting process
- Submit BRAVO/TM1 reporting for the company accurately and timely.
- Fixed Asset & Capital Spend Reporting.
- Assist the Business Partners in preparation of the departmental budgets for the various forecast cycles.
- Carry out BVA analysis and provide commentary for observed variances.
- Assist in preparation of Latest Estimate submissions as required
- Issue monthly management reports.
- Work with Business Partners across the business to ensure that adequate financial support and analysis is provided.
SOX & WWP/ICH Compliance:
- Liaise with external and internal auditors as required.
- Ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with SOX, WW Accounting Procedures & ICH guidelines
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Adhere to the company’s procedures at all times.
- Ensure all quality and health & safety policies are adhered to.
- Continuous Improvement focus.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- 3+ years of relevant multinational experience
- Supply chain finance experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in multi-cultural business partnering
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous process improvements
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
For further information on this Senior Financial Analyst role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.