Contact: Caroline Kingston
Telephone: 086 8395531
Senior Financial Analyst - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst for their site on a contract basis.
The key purpose of this role is to provide FP&A support, including setting and measuring operations budgets, headcount reporting, responsibility for the month and quarter end closing processes, as well as shared responsibility for the site’s SOX activities.
- Prepare monthly spending forecasts for integration into budgets and update cycles.
- Prepare analysis of actual spending versus budget and prior periods, update dashboards and business scorecards. Review with Plant Controller before communicating to Plant Senior Management and Global Finance in the US
- Prepare cash forecasts and liaise with Treasury to ensure funds in place
- Analyzing, researching and recommending solutions for complex accounting issues.
- Providing finance support to business partners on site in Limerick
- Lead the effort to ensure internal control procedures and related SOX processes are documented for activities on the site.
- Act as liaison with internal and external auditors, and other external firms
Education / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Operations role, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant.
- Experience on a computerised accounting package e.g. SAP a distinct advantage
Skills And Abilities:
- Work on their own initiative and self-starting, be flexible
- Results orientation
- Analytical and accurate
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communicator and comfortable participating with remote and global teams
- Able to see Big Picture and think strategically, but willing to work in details
- Judgment & Tact
For further information on this Senior Financial Analyst role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval