Telephone: 086 0449371
Senior Financial Analyst - Cork
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst for their site.
Why this role
- Leading medical device company in Cork
- Top employer
- Competitve salary and benefits
- Excellent onsite facilities
- Fast career progression
What will I be doing
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliation and control
- Financial Reporting- be the key point of contact with external auditors for all US GAAP and Statutory audit reporting, ensuring all returns are filed within deadlines
- Lead Sarbanes Oxley requirements and be the key point of contact for the company and subject matter expert
- Process Improvement- Ensure all DTPs are current, clean and lean to support a fast paced environment
- Responsible for all monthly, quarterly and annual CSO submissions.
- Business Support: Provide financial & business support to key functions within the business. In this capacity, you will work with the relevant Director & their teams to provide day to day financial support and ensure results, forecasts & budgets are complete. The successful candidate will need to review business processes within each of these groups to ensure full financial control & optimum efficiency.
- They will also work with the teams to implement & drive process & cost improvements.
- End to End Management of Fixed Asset Process: Full responsibility for the end to end management of the Fixed Asset Process. This includes: Capital forecasting by Qtr & by area including review of capital projections & projects with the Leadership Team. Financial appraisal of capital investments. Ensure the site fully complies with all relevant policies & procedures.
- End to End Management of Payroll function: Manage the payroll administrator and take responsibility for the end to end management of payroll ensuring all statutory deadlines are met.
- Support HR with calculations required including the quarterly bonus calculations for the DL workforce and other ad-hoc requests.
- Responsible for the intercompany cross charge program, ensuring accurate and timely accounting.
- Assist in the accounts payable function for the company, working with our shared service centre to drive metric improvement and root case issues and queries as they arise.
- Assist in the treasury function for the company, working with our shared service centre to drive metric improvement and root case issues and queries as they arise.
- Understand the company's Vat submissions to Irish Revenue, working with our shared service centre to trouble shoot issues and queries as they arise.
- Responsible for all aspects of corporation and deferred tax including preparing quarterly and annual provisions, preparing related balance sheet reconciliations and monthly tax reporting to our corporate tax department.
- Be the finance lead for Headcount reporting.
- Supervision & Development of 2 People
- Adhoc Project Support: We operate in a very dynamic environment and have a strong focus on continuous improvement. The candidate must be capable of representing Finance on various project teams and take a lead role within the team to drive improvements & cost savings.
What do I need
- Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years of strong relevant experience within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Previous Auditing experience desirable.
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative
- Attention to detail & ability to cope with complex and high volume work load
- Supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent Financial ERP system knowledge??
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and proficient in other MS Office applications.
For further information on this Senior Financial Analyst role in Cork please contact please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval