Senior Front End Developer – React
Job ID: JOB-11648
Senior Front End Developer – React
Our client, a technology company based in the North West are currently looking to recruit a Senior Front End Developer on a permanent basis, this will be a remote position with occasional onsite visits
Are you a senior.net developer who is looking for an exciting new challenge? Have you got great skills with front end design, and deliver exceptional UI? Are you curious about the latest developments in the tech industry and do you want to have influence in bringing these into the team? Then this role could be for you. It is a hands-on coding role, but you will be able to bring your own skills to the role to shape the Software development on a new product to market.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Required experience: 5+ years
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team breaking down, designing, estimating, developing, testing and documenting work as per requirements.
- Working closely with the UI/UX Design Tean to progress design ideas to a working front end product that delivers an outstanding user experience
- Ability to assess and prioritise technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities.
- Hands-on coding per toolset below.
- Feed into the architectural design of the products we are creating along with other team memebers to ensure the maintainability, quality, performance, integration and usability from both our customers and the companies perspective. This means getting involved in database design, design patterns, frameworks, hosting requirements, user interface design etc.
- Provide mentoring to other members of the team.
- Be actively involved in hiring and growing our development team.
- Experienced developer who wants to work on web based SaaS technologies, will be working on a mixture of latest cutting edge frameworks, environments and processes but must also be willing to work on some classic projects that are in maintenance mode.
The role requires innovative thinking to address client challenges to develop new features and functionality with high performing code to deliver effective solutions
- The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to keep up with and where possible ahead of industry standards and willing to encourage and bring others along with them ultimately they need to enjoy creating quality software and pushing the boundaries.
- Experience in a client facing role and be able to commnuicate with the client during the delivery process.
- Relevant third level degree in engineering or computer science discipline
- 5+ years experience using same or similar toolset as stated below
- An excellent leader and an ability to bring new ideas to our company.
- Knowledge of project and programme management methodologies would be advantageous
Required tech experience:
Visual Studio 2015+, SQL Server 2008 R2+, version control
JQuery, SCSS, CSS, HTML5, SPROCs, Repositories
Sense of humour J
Extras (an advantage):
Lync, Entity Framework, ASP.Net MVC, HTML5, NuGet, IOC, unit and automated testing, PowerShell, TypeScript, Angular, Azure, Team Foundation Server TypeScipt and Angular
Branching strategy, SSO, TDD, Dependency Injection, advanced GIT (rebasing, merging, reset HEAD, reflog)
For further information on this React role in Leitrim please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…