Senior Functional Analyst – Remote
Job ID: JOB-12573
Senior Functional Analyst – Remote
My leading multinational medical device client is looking for an experienced Functional Analyst to support a global transformation program in Procurement (SAP MM) within an SAP Centre of Excellence. This role can worked fully remote but must be resident in Ireland.
This person will be the primary technical owner, which includes development, enhancement, documentation, and support of SAP MM domain. In addition, the person will analyse, design, document, test and deliver business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements.
- Solution design, build, and implementation experience with SAP Procure to Pay with Strong functional knowledge of Procurement Processes (S4 Direct procurement and Indirect Procurement)
- Thorough knowledge of material master create & maintain processes, production planning, manufacturing, and quality processes
- Configure all SAP Procure to Pay requirements in SAP S4
- Provide support to key stake holders in Procure to Pay area including SAP S4 HANA MM, Supply Chain Collaboration and Success Factors integration with HR mini master
- Lead collaboration with business and other stake holders to understand the requirement and provide solution to meeting business needs in Procured to Pay area
- Perform testing, building training documents and demonstrate solution to stake holders
- Collaborate with cross functional team to integrate procure to pay solution with other SAP Modules
- Work closely with the project team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution
- May lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Resolve technical issues including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds and defect correction
- Analyse, design, construct, test, and implement system or application enhancements
- Create and maintain all required technical documentation per IS methodology and processes
- Demonstrate technical leadership by staying current on new technologies
- Understand customer’s business implications and incorporate understanding into technical and process improvement recommendations
- Lead or support roll-out and implementation of new business applications and functionality specifically within the SAP MM space
- Lead project work stream activities, working with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Adhere to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identify dependencies and resource requirements
- Appropriately communicate project status, escalate issues, and manage timelines and action items
- Collaboratively perform across different work groups and divisions towards the achievement of organizational goals
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ Years of SAP MM implementation experience
- Experience with 3-5 full life cycle implementations in SAP MM.
- At least one SAP S4 HANA implementation experience
- Experience in working on ARIBA Supply Chain Collaborations systems and solutions
- Experience with Forecasting, Demand Management, Production Planning (MRP) and Shop Floor Execution
- Experience in handling various material staging processes
- Understanding the integration with various SAP modules like QM, SD, PP, QM, CO, PM, WM and FI
- Detailed knowledge of SAP Procure to Pay, Materials Management and Inventory Management processes, hands on experience in configuration of P2P and IM processes, including Vendor Management, Product Life Cycle Management, Inventory best practices
- Expertise in PO/PR Release strategy setup based on various business requirements
- Strong/current experience with supply chain process to include: Purchase order processing; Inventory management, Physical inventory and counting processes, Material staging for manufacturing
- Understanding on how Ariba integrates with SAP ECC would be beneficial.
- Intercompany/interplant shipments and Transfer order processing
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Experience with Medical Device or Life Sciences beneficial
Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills with a track record of communicating complex concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including at senior executive levels
A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker.
Responsible risk taking and risk management.
For further information on this SAP Analyst role in Ireland please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…