Telephone: 021-2066287 / 0860462367
Title: Senior HR Administrator
Who are the client?
Our client, a leading multinational in the Medical Device Sector is recruiting a Senior HR Administrator for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing in the Senior HR Administrator role?
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department across a range of HR process areas and is a HR system subject matter expert regarding the Time Management System and HR Management System Acts as the main contact for employee?s regarding HR administration queries.
- Performing general administrative duties across a wide range of HR processes such as new hire process, communications, recognition, performance management and others as needed.
- Ensuring that all employee change of status changes are tracked, inputted into the relevant system/manual file and the relevant stakeholders informed
- Generating accurate and timely reports such as Headcount and HR Metric/Scorecard data.
- Ensuring that all Organisation Charts are professionally and accurately updated and filed.
- Efficiently managing the HR manual filing system ensuring that all records are up to date
- Acting as SME for Time Management and HRMS. Ensures that data is responsively and accurately updated and liaising with external suppliers and Corporate HR to effectively solve any issues.
- Training other employees regarding HR systems as required.
- Supporting other HR team members with organising events or activities
- Accessible and approachable contact for employees and provides an exceptional service to internal customers.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and discretion at all times regarding Human resource activities and information
What do I need?
- Degree in HR or similar relevant are
- Excellent organization abilities with high degree of accuracy particularly with data entry and repetitive activities.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and strong Systems experience especially CORE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate at multiple organisational levels
- Highly motivated with strong customer service and quality work ethic
- Good team player who supports and works well with others
- Dependable, honest and confidential.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Aisling on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie