Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner. This roles requires flexibility and the successful candidate will be required to work evenings and weekends.
Partners with the HR Director and Business Leaders to ensure HR operational excellence across the site. Implements best in class HR processes is an effective employee champion and coaches/supports leaders to ensure employees are engaged, developed, rewarded, retained and effectively perform/contribute towards the company?s goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Partners with the business and internal/external support services to provide excellent HR support and expertise to the Business Leaders.
- Implements human resources policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance. The HR process areas include; engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, employee development and employee relations.
- With the Business Leaders and internal customer teams, helps drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence/Reliability, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations.
- Becomes a valued member of the customer team(s) and knows all of the employees in each team and business.
- Coaches and empowers leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Is an `Employee Champion? by ensuring that the employee?s `voice? is heard and their interests are fairly represented. Builds trust with employees, is accessible, approachable and constructively challenges leaders when appropriate. Ensure that `natural justice principles? are adhered to.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and EEU regulatory obligations.
- Supports HR business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams.
Qualifications Knowledge Skills:
- Level 8 Degree essential. Masters Qualification in a HR related discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years? experience at senior level is essential
- Employee relations experience with direct and indirect employees.
- Previous experience in a high volume environment is required.
- Communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Facilitation, mediation and negotiation skills
- Integrity, honesty, confidentiality and builds trust with others
- Self-assurance and confidence
- Ability to learn, grow and drives own professional development.
- Influencing and effective decision making
- Empathy talent is an advantage
- Team-player and is very flexible
- Able to plan/organize workload and can multitask
For further information on this HR Business Partner position in Galway please contact Valerie Lenihan on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.