Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner
for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide high quality customer focused HR support across a broad range of HR activities.
- Liaise with Business Partners to support and maintain the consistent roll out of HR policies & communications.
- Provide information for HR monthly reports.
- Support employee benefits communications in line with the organisation?s reward strategy.
- Support HR business planning and headcount process.
- Manage and support HR Department payroll activity including bonus and salary benchmarking for the site.
- Ensure Departmental spend is within budget while maintaining superior service.
- Provide support and advice on Employee Relations matters and current legislation.
- Manage the monitoring & reporting of absence, etc.
- Advise managers on Performance Improvement Policies.
- Manage the Recruitment & Selection and contract renewals.
- Play an active role in promoting Health and Safety within the company.
- Support Management and Employee Development.
- Manage Organisational Talent Review Process.
- Manage Succession Planning & Career Development.
- Manage Performance Review and Improvement Process.
- Support Learning & Development initiatives and company Mentoring Program.
- Lead & support business related projects to drive HR & the business forward.
- Continuous Improvement Focus
- Support roll out of new HR processes and models for the site.
- Manage HR Compliance focusing on audit preparation and documentation for the site.
- Third level degree in Human Resources/Business or other related area
- CIPD Qualified
- 5+ years? experience in a similar role, preferably in a regulated environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate and negotiate
- An understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Experience in Employee Relations
- Strong experience with HR systems
- Project Management experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills while displaying excellent attention to detail
- Show a genuine interest in providing and maintaining the high quality of the organisation?s HR Function
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval