Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner for their site.
Support execution of Human Capital Strategy via application of HR initiatives, tools and processes within client group. Partner with client group leaders to deliver human capital solutions aligned with department/function performance goals and business strategy.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance/support to client group in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, labour relations, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Provide guidance and direction to client group to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence to address and satisfy client group requirements. Apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
- Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs. Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
• Level 8 Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years experience in a HR Business Partner role
All applicants should be eligible to work in the EU
For further information on this Senior HR Business Partner role in Cork please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.