Senior HR Business Partner
Job ID: JOB-11743
Senior HR Business Partner
Our client a leading medical device company located in Cork is recruiting for a Senior HRBP for a permanent role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly innovative, results-focused and award-winning HR team. The Senior Business Partner role has a strong focus on working collaboratively with employees at all levels and driving a highly engaged culture across the business. The HR Team is a continuous improvement driven team, with a strong focus on utilizing problem-solving tools and data to root cause issues, enhance our current processes, and make informed decisions.
- Provides HR Business Partnering in a broad range of areas, including but not limited to many of the following: organizational design and development, talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, employee engagement, employee welfare and wellbeing, employment law, compensation and benefits, employee relations and performance management, change management and continuous improvement, leadership development and coaching, internal and external communications and community relations.
- Coach and consult with people managers on a broad range of issues including employee engagement, performance development, problem resolution and legislative compliance.
- Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Conduct and manage the investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 + years of professional Human Resource generalist preferably in high growth, changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to negotiate and influence.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to build relationships at senior levels.
- Ideally has experience of operating at a Senior Level within a HR Function.
For more information on this part time role in Cork please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…