Senior HR Business Partner
Job ID: JOB-12560
Senior HR Business Partner:
Ready to join one of the truly great companies in Ireland? We have a really exciting job opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner based in Galway. Join a super team of people and a company that offers exceptional salaries and rewards.
Let’s have a conversation to find out more about what’s important to you.
My Client a Global Engineering Company who design and manufacture engineering solutions for the Aerospace, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and Industrial Sectors are looking to attract a Senior HR Business Partner for their Irish Operation. Reporting to the Managing Director and particpating on the Site Management Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the HR remit to include compensation & benefits, employee relations, L&D, Performance Management, delivery and rollout of policies and procedures and implementation of employment law compliance.
- Manage day to day human resources operations to ensure professional service is provided at all times.
- Lead, develop and inspire employees to meet and exceed expectations
- Ensure the culture, values and ethics of the business is upheld and employee engagement is to the forefront of activity
- Promote and actively engage in an environment of compliance, continuous improvement, responsiveness to change and innovation within the company.
Change Management (CI & Strategy):
- Develop and sustain continuous improvement initiatives. Project lead on HR related initiatives
- Act as the change agent for developing and implement people related change programmes (including culture development), lead the management and communication process for all relevant stakeholders.
- Instil in managers the needs to set SMART goals for all employees. Establish measurements that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align employees with the strategic goals of the company.
Organisational Structure and Talent Management:
- Manage the recruitment and on-boarding process for new hires
- Deliver on attraction and retention strategies for the business
- Perform and execute succession plans for all key positions.
- Ensure compliance with the company hiring requisition process.
- Keep up to date with plant headcount, ensure at all times it adheres to agreed budget figures.
Compensation and Benefits
- Manage and co-ordinate company recognition and total reward processes
- Lead competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands
- Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Conduct Salary Reviews/benchmarking
Training and Development
- Lead the implementation of the performance management system including PDP’s and Employee Development Programs.
- Establishes in-house training systems to include training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Responsibility for monitoring and adhering to the company learning and development budget.
- Develop and monitor the knowledge transfer process.
- Determine and recommend HR policies and objectives for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Partner with stakeholders to communicate HR policies and procedures.
- Counsel and guide managers and supervisors on problem issues
- Review employee appeals through the company complaints procedure.
- Monitor and advise managers and supervisors on disciplinary matters. Conduct investigations where required.
- Review, guide and approve management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Degree accredited with a minimum of 8 years experience
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, comp and benEFITS, organisational planning, organisational development, industrial relations, employee relations, health & safety and training & development.
- Previous manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of ISO/quality standards is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork skills with a proven ability to lead a team
- Stakeholder management expertise with an ability to influence and secure buy in.
- Proven track record of implementing programs that are aligned to the business strategy with clear business improvement.
- Capability to focus on delivering priorities and succeeding in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
For further information on this Senior HR Business Partner role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…