|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Senior HR Business Partner
Job ID: JOB-11837
Senior HR Business Partner:
Our client, a leading Global Multinational in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner for their site on a 12 month contract.
The HR Business Partner will support execution of Human Capital Strategy via application of HR initiatives, tools and processes within client group(s). Partner with client group leaders to deliver human capital solutions aligned with department/function performance goals and business strategy.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance/support to client group(s) in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, labour relations, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence to address and satisfy client group(s) requirements. Apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
- Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs. Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, driven agile HR Business Partner with 5+ years experience in a HRBP role. Degree accredited along with CIPD certification essential. Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and proven experience in aligning HR strategy with the overall goals and business objectives. This is an exceptional opportunity with a Leading “Employer of Choice” in the West of Ireland. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
For further information on this HRBP opportunity please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…