|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Senior HR Generalist
Job ID: JOB-13093
Senior HR Generalist – People Services (12 month fixed term contract)
We are looking to speak with experienced HR Professionals about this great new job opportunity in Cork with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
As a member of the People Services team within HR Operations this role will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise, while providing core HR generalist services and support such as employee and manager coaching, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices.
Key roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide HR guidance/support in the areas of: policy and process interpretation, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement, competency development, talent management, and employment law compliance.
- Begin to participate in meetings with Sr. team members to coach and consult employees and people managers on performance management, development, morale, employee relations and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Begin to provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Learn and support communication and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Learn and demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset. Execute change processes, policies and programs to improve business effectiveness.
- Begin to establish and cultivate internal relationships with key stake holders such as HR Centers of Excellence, HR Business Partners and/or broader HR Operations to drive consistencies and execute on initiatives to support the business.
- Ensure HR services are delivered in compliance with corporate policies and procedures and applicable laws.
- Provide analysis and tracking of data through reporting and strategic partnering to share insights and ensure understanding within HR and the business.
Key functional competencies:
- Consulting: influences customers’ decisions and sets strategic direction within their area of expertise
- Reporting: Experience working with data, reporting & “story telling with data”.
- Customer Experience Management: develops effective relationships with customers and strives to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- Delivery Excellence: understands customer needs and partners and coaches’ customers on what and how to apply the correct solution
- Operational & Process Excellence: takes an end –to- end process view across the enterprise and initiates actions to improve existing conditions and/or processes
- Solution Design: uses an iterative and innovative approach to identify needs, solve complex problems, and design/deliver solutions
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA Degree in HR qualification.
- Masters a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 7 years of HR Generalist or equivalent experience
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this Senior HR Generalist role in Cork please contact Terry McAuliffe on 0860468858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…