Senior HR Manager
Job ID: JOB-12009
Senior HR Manager
Our client is recruiting for a permanent Senior Human Resource Manager role for their site in Galway. This role is commutable from Mayo and Clare. The Senior HR Manager role will support the execution of the company’s HR mission to facilitate business growth through customer-centric HR solutions to enable a culture of high performance and engagement. The role will partner with regional HR leaders and future HR Centres of Excellence to provide HR Leadership to address and satisfy the strategic needs of the organization. The role will provide HR leadership and direction to organization and may manage team members at the regional or site level.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with leaders to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall capability of the organization.
- Support the implement of a new HR operating model to support sustainable growth and maintain a direct engagement model.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence to address and apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
- Responsible for providing HR leadership and team direction in most of the following areas: workforce planning, organisation design, competency development, learning and development, succession planning, talent management, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, project management, HR analytics, HR technology and process improvement.
- Coach and consult with leaders on issues affecting morale, performance, development, and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root cause and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Provide guidance and direction to organization to ensure consistent, equal, and fair treatment of all employees. Coach Managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- May lead a group or team of employees at a regional or site level and ensure to coach, direct, and develop in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Foster a diverse & inclusive workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas or projects/programs.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with employment legislation, company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- NFQ Level 8 in a relevant discipline (Level 9 desirable
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience
- Experience in large scale matrix organizations is preferable
- Strong people management experience with a proven track record of team development
- Qualification in coaching is a distinct advantage. All applicants must be able to demonstrate coaching competencies.
For more information on this Senior HR Manager role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…