Senior HR Manager
Job ID: JOB-12055
Senior HR Manager
Our Client a Leading Med Tech Global Organisation are looking to attract a Senior HR Manager for their Mayo facility. The primary purpose of the role is to contribute to the growth, improved profitability and continuity of the Business. The position will provide strategic HR direction to our People Strategy at the Ballina Facility, act as a strong business partner to the management team and advise all levels on Human Resources programmes and services.
- Business Partnering: Partner with the other functions of the business in order to actively assist with the achievement of our Strategic Vision and Goals through the active implementation of the corporate key strategy related to People and our Operating Environment. In addition to being a key member of the facility Senior Leadership Team also ensure that the management teams of both plants provide appropriate direction and guidance to their local organizations.
- Employee Relations and Strategy: Develop an employee relations environment that is conducive to engagement, empowerment and ongoing change and that directly leads to organizational success. In the context of corporate initiatives develop and implement strategy and programmes that lead to the development and empowerment of the individual and the Team.
- Employee Communications: Develop and implement high quality communications strategies that ensure interactive communications in all directions across the Organisation.
- Recruitment and Retention: Develop appropriate retention strategies to ensure that we retain the skills and abilities of Associates, needed to achieve our objectives. Ensure that approved recruitments are performed in a timely and effective manner to meet customer needs.
- Training and Development: Ensure that Training and Development structures are appropriate to the needs of a modern manufacturing facility. Ensure the preparation and implementation of plans that support the achievement of the Strategic Plan.
- Salary and Benefit Planning: Provide any local input to the corporate salary benchmarking process and actively benchmark locally on wider benefit plans to ensure that our compensation and benefits offering is competitive with commensurate organizations and that are consistent with corporate policies. Manage the four Company Pension Plans in an effective manner, providing local market data and administrative support for them and for the US CDBC, as required.
- Performance Appraisal/Succession & Development Planning: Ensure the appropriate implementation of corporate programmes in these areas. Provide support and direction to Managers and Associates in the application of these programmes. Contribute to the development of these programmes to enhance their effectiveness and strengthen the performance planning process.
- Employee Services: Manage employee services to ensure they meet the needs of Associates and the Company. Develop progressive policies and programmes that ensure the highest standards of practice are delivered.
- Company/Union Negotiations: Formulate strategy for and lead Company/Union negotiations to ensure the achievement of approved outcomes that support the Strategic direction of the Company.
- Administration Services: Manage the administration services of the function to ensure the best support possible is available to customer departments and particularly to Payroll in the form of informing them of and authorizing payroll adjustments in a timely manner. Manage subcontract security and canteen.
- Global Projects: Lead and participate in global HR related projects, contributing to the development of standardized and best practice systems globally as requested. This includes a strong contribution to the development of a People and Operating Environment for Global Operations but also corporate level projects.
- A business degree or other third level qualification is a minimum requirement. A masters’ degree, MBA and/or a Training and Development qualification would be strongly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years at a management level in Human Resources in a relevant manufacturing environment, with a minimum of 12 years overall work experience.
- Experience of interacting with corporate functions internationally
- Employment legislation
- Company/Union negotiations and strategies
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits programmes, in particular pension plans
- Detailed knowledge of employee relations third party institutions
- Strategic Management
- Lean/World Class Enterprise experience, including Human Resource practices
For more information on HR role in Mayo please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…