Telephone: 087 4108620
Senior HR Operations Analyst
Our client, medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Senior HR Operations Analyst for their site.
HR Operations Teams develop, deliver, and improve HR processes and programs through continuous improvement and evaluation efforts, technology solutions and centralized shared services. They implement Human Resources policy at the country or regional level partnering with management to drive companywide programs and initiatives.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Builds, implements and improves global HR systems, data, reporting and analytics platform.
- Develops custom reports in partnership with internal customers to meet business requirements.
- Monitors HR system and analytics needs and provides technology and analytics solutions by designing new or modifying existing systems.
Key responsibilities include
- Ownership of data replication definition for Organisation Data
- Monitoring & Trouble shooting data replication issues
- Employee Central administration support
- Identify system improvements to enhance & simplify customer experience
- Provide support & training to data management team subject matter expert
- Support M&A integrations
- Support Data Governance activities
- Support Other Portfolio projects as required
- Provide testing support as required to projects / improvements as required
- SF suite in particular Employee Central
- SAP Organisation Management & Personnel Administration
- Interface definition and testing
- Provides consultation and subject matter expertise on data and analytics to others in HR and the business; defines and analyses problems and aligns the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions
- Aligns with and participates in strategic planning, analysis and development of business requirements and prioritization for HR technology delivery and integration needs.
- Evaluates the current and future business environment/requirements to determine optimal application solutions
- Acts as a liaison with IT on technical issues and projects requiring data integration and other technical support.
- Audits and reviews changes within HRIS to ensure proper controls and separation of duties and establishes new controls, as needed.
- May set rules and oversee system and security administration for multiple HRIS/Payroll related systems as needed.
- Serve as an internal resource to ensure organization leaders are knowledgeable regarding the use of workforce data and analytics self-service tools
- Works with external vendors and other service providers to ensure the efficient, accurate, and timely exchange of information.
Some key tasks
- Track & Monitor multiple projects – differing degrees of complexity
- Payroll interfaces
- M&A Integration activities
- Success Factors enhancements
- Other portfolio projects as required
- Change management
- Project Administration
- Co-ordinate data governance reviews & follow up
- Success Factors Product suite experience
- Prince 2 or PMBOK project management qualification
For further information on this Senior HR Operations Analyst role in Cork please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.