Job ID: JOB-13368
Senior HR Business Partner
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right.
This Senior HRBP job opportunity located in Mayo is one of those stand out positions that don’t come along every day.
Let us tell you more….
The Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for supporting one of the two manufacturing Plants at Ballina (Continence Care and Ostomy) and will provide generalist HR support as required and in conjunction with the other members of the HR team. The Senior HR Business Partner will be a key member of the plant leadership team, providing functional HR expertise and will play an important role as an equal member of the plant leadership team.
- Recruitment and Retention:Undertake specific recruitment activities in respect of hourly paid and professional roles. Ensure effective recruitment and selection methods are used in line with legislative requirements and best practices. Ensure that approved recruitment activity is performed in a timely and effective manner to meet customer needs.
- Employee Relations:Be the point of contact for local employee relations matters within a unionized environment – individual employee queries, shop steward interaction, grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Manpower Planning:Track manpower requirements, including internal promotions, internal transfers, and shift changes for the respective Plant, within the policies set out at Facility level.
- Performance and People Development Systems:Support the Hollister Performance Management system and Learning & Development processes for the respective Plant. This involves leading the HPM, DSP and HolliEd processes for the plant, and includes presenting summary data to senior management.
- HR Projects:Undertake specific activities in support of an expanding business, including the further development of processes and procedures for the whole Ballina Facility.
- Coaching and Feedback:Provide coaching and feedback to Plant Manager, Plant Leadership members and their managers as appropriate on both a proactive and adhoc basis. Also provide private coaching and feedback to other associates as required.
- Administration Services:Support the administration services of the HR function to ensure the best support possible is available to customer departments, including the interpretation of policies for Associates within the respective Plant.
It is understood that these activities may change as needs arise to support the business and taking into account the size of the HR Team
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5-8 years’ experience as a HR Generalist/Specialist with recruitment responsibilities at an exempt level as well as general employee relations experience in a manufacturing environment preferably with an Irish based US Multinational
- Education – primary degree in Business Studies, Social Sciences or Production Engineering with a specialism or post-graduate qualification in Human Resources Management CIPD accreditation
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge:
- HR Systems Knowledge
- Knowledge of direct advertising and social medial as they pertain to recruitment activities
For more information on this HR role in Mayo please contact Terry McAuliffe on 0860468858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
|mobile||+353 86 046 88 58|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Manufacturing Engineer II
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13512 Manufacturing Engineer Location: Cork Permanent Are you an engineer with a passion for working with…
Junior CSV Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13511 Junior CSV Engineer We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior CSV Engineer. This individual…
Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13482 Senior Quality Systems Engineer We are speaking with experienced Quality Systems Engineer about the exciting…