Senior Human Resource Systems Specialist
Job ID: JOB-11512
Senior Human Resource Systems Specialist
Our client a leading medical device company is recruiting for a Senior HR Systems Specialist to join their team in Galway. This role is commutable from Mayo and Clare. The Senior HR Systems Specialist will be required to gain a solid working knowledge of system capabilities & customer’s needs and priorities. This role will work to address those needs through alignment & execution of the technology roadmaps, program support & maintenance strategies.
This includes project participation and/or leadership, analysis of new features & functionality compared with functional needs, roadmap development, configuration of functionality & overseeing day-to-day support activities.
You will work closely with other HR Program team members, the HR Shared Services & HR Centre of Excellence Teams, our IT & vendor partners to deliver on these projects, support and maintenance activities according to standards defined in governance models, best practices & compliance standards.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of our customers’ needs.
- Adopt mechanisms to partner with customers to understand how they use our HR tools today, their priorities, processes and procedures intimately.
- Maintain regular stakeholder connections.
- Assess how their priorities relate to system needs, identify opportunities to simplify work and processes through technology.
- Consider impact of system changes to customer processes and procedures.
- Maintains and develops SME knowledge of our HR technology landscape.
- Stay apprised of technology developments, industry advancements.
- Seek opportunities to gain insight into other HRSS experiences & best practices.
- Develop strong understanding of our HR technology landscape, IT’s priorities and research new features.
- Assess this new and upcoming functionality: partner with IT to conduct proof of concepts, assess impact, and help form functional needs, socialize with users and make recommendations for HR adoption.
- Actively participate in & represent HR Technology programs in internal & external forums and communities to ensure the HR voice is represented.
- Identify opportunities to sync up, synergize efforts &partner.
- Obtain or share feedback or involvement regarding activities, information or decisions.
- Undertake relevant trainings & exploit on-the-job learning opportunities.
- Input to technology roadmap discussions by developing a point of view on rollout plans & coordinating customer feedback and other inputs to the roadmap.
- Participate in and/or lead projects to deploy system enhancements and new functionality in partnership with IT.
- This includes partnering with HRSS and COE teams to coordinate introduction of changes or new functionality: scaling strategies, preparation of input for requirements, obtaining necessary approvals, stakeholder communication activities, ensuring adequate testing & documentation maintenance.
- Plan for and support the transition of new functionality and features into normal support procedures.
- Support the expanded usage of the HR technologies by configuring or overseeing maintenance tasks for existing functionality while taking into consideration data privacy, governance models, platform standards, technical & customer experience best practices.
- Adhere to and develop standard work instructions, governance models, tools and templates to support program activities including advocating for and driving adoption of defined support and governance processes.
- Coordinate system upgrades & enhancement projects to represent HR and keep stakeholders informed.
- Assess and advise on impact to existing functionality and/or customer processes.
- Plan and coordinate HR activities including oversight of user testing activities.
- Collaborates with Customer Experience Team to provide input to training materials & training design maintenance.
- Regularly evaluates work to create efficiency, simplification and enable process improvement.
- Responsible for HR System security auditing processes and ensuring security, integrity and protection of employee data.
- Conducts regular reviews of HR system access and ensure role-based permissions are maintained and monitoring access on the system.
- Other responsibilities as identified.
Key Skills & Experience
- Qualified person to bachelor’s degree level in Human Resources or Information Systems discipline with 4+ years of Human Resource Operations or IT experience which includes experience working with HR systems and desirably, knowledge of ServiceNow, and Human Resource Operations business processes.
- Candidates must have written and verbal English Language proficiency.
- A dynamic team player with passion for HR & technology and an interest to further develop within a Global HR Technology environment.
- Can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate, analyze data & systems, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
- Strong communicator & problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Work as part of a team and can also work using your own initiative, remotely or virtually.
- Strong attention to detail and possess a technical aptitude.
For more information on this Senior HR role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…