Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior Human Resources Business Partner for their site.
Job Description / Information
- Partners with the Site and Ireland HR Teams and internal/external support services to provide excellent HR support and expertise to the Business Leaders.
- Develops and implements human resources policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance. The HR process areas include; engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, employee development, employee relations and rewards.
- With the Business Leaders and internal customer teams, helps drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence/Reliability, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations.
- Builds strong relationships based on trust with employees and leaders throughout their customer teams.
- Coaches and empowers leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Key influencer of leaders across the business.
- Partners with Business Leaders in developing team plans to support the business strategy.
- Capable of autonomous decision making with leaders and/or HR sub functional team members on behalf of the site HRBP team.
- Is an 'Employee Champion' by ensuring that the employee's 'voice' is heard and their interests are fairly represented and, is accessible, approachable and constructively challenges leaders when appropriate. Ensure that 'natural justice principles' are adhered to.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and EEU regulatory obligations.
- Leads HR business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams.
- Partners with business leaders on change management and organisational design.
- Works closely and flexibly with other HR team members in Ireland and across the company network.
- Leads HR Functional Projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in HRM (CIPD recognised) or equivalent is necessary. Level 8 degree or Masters Qualification in a HR related discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience is a HR related role required.
- Comprehensive understanding of contemporary human resources trends and the ability to benchmark/network.
- Excellent customer service skills. Approachable and accessible and seeks to proactively meet customer's needs.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, oral and written).
- Facilitation, mediation and negotiation skills.
- Operates with integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Ability to learn, grow and drives own professional development.
- Influencing and effective decision making.
- Ability to plan/organize workload and can multitask.
- Percent Travel Required Up to 10%
For further information on this Senior Human Resources Business Partner role in Limerick please contact Michelle on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval