Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior IBP Process Manager for their site.
What We Want:
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What You Will Do:
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of standardized integrated business planning processes in the company. The role serves as the process leader for driving towards an industry standard IBP process throughout the company including clarity of structure, roles and responsibilities, KPI’s and metrics and organizational embedding of the process.
- Work closely with IBP franchise leaders, supply planning, IPM, demand planning groups and other COE groups and stakeholders to develop and implement an end-to-end planning vision to ensure all entities work towards a single operating plan in a standard way.
- The role will have a special focus on operations and commercial finance to ensure integrated business plans are reconciled with respective financial plans.
- This requires acting as an influential change agent between the Franchise IBP leaders, Division operations leaders, Demand planning leaders, financial leaders to advance culturally to proactively manage our global business to the benefit of our customers and financials by utilizing IBP process
- What You Need:
- 7 plus years of business experience in Supply Chain or Planning Management, Financial planning.
Experience in the medical industry is preferred.
- At least 5 years of Sales and Operations Planning / IBP experience.
- At least 2 years working in finance.
- Prior experience in managing by influence across multiple teams/groups across an organization is required.
- Background in process improvements, COE organizations & change management
- International experience or experience working with plants and sales organizations located globally is required
- Strong negotiation & management by influence skills with the ability to drive results through a global matrix structure is required
- Ability to work in unstructured environments, being flexible & building trusting relationships
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills with prior experience presenting to all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong analytical / quantitative skills (ability to handle large data)
- Ability to work under time pressure, be flexible and capacity to make good judgment on special situations.
- Must be able to work in matrix structures
- Available to travel.
For further information on this Senior IBP Process Manager role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.