Senior In House Recruiter
Our client, a technology company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior In House Recruiter for their site.
- Working within a team of recruitment professionals to deliver excellent service delivery in-house.
- As a Recruiter, you will be supporting all stages of the recruiting life cycle
- Work in partnership the business to understand the recruitment needs; formulate recruitment plans, writing and assess job descriptions, best methods of attracting candidates & reducing their time taken in the process.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Headhunt suitable candidates as part of the recruitment strategy
- Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters.
- Continuous follow-up with clients and Senior Management to confirm staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for Recruitment Manager
- Strategically developing and execute recruiting plans - first point of contact for all Recruitment related queries.
- Partner with the teams to deliver real time effective solutions to improve on existing processes.
- Act as a subject matter expert in recruitment services, identify gaps in the recruitment processes and recommend and implement how solutions can be achieved.
- Follow process on pre-employment screening and compliance policies.
- Involvement in increasing the company’s visibility to attract candidates
- Meet SLA's and KPI's as set, in line with the overall delivery requirements of the business
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Minimum of 5 years recruitment experience preferably within the IT or multilingual sectors.
- Previous work experience recruiting high end Engineers or Developers or similar.
- Experienced with using online ATS systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with ever changing requirements
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Boolean searches and sourcing of passive and active candidates.
- Experienced head-hunter and strong knowledge of using various search tools in particular LinkedIn.
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Strategic thinking and commercially aware
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Adaptable, results driven, high achiever in previous roles.
- Delivery focused and enjoy interacting and interviewing a high volume of candidates on a daily basis.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval