Contact: Niamh Hlubek
Telephone: 086 8168298
Senior - Information Management – Project Manager - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site on a contract basis.
- Work with Program Managers and Business Partners to understand and quantify new opportunities.
- Report and maintain EDC financial performance considering multiple data sources.
- Take ownership of EDC ETT time tracking report and update EDC team allocations on resource planning tools as appropriate
- Monitor resource allocations in ETT and ensure adherence to agreed upper limit targets
- Support Program Managers and Technical leads on resource planning, management, reporting, prioritization and budgeting across a dynamic portfolio
- Lead project intake efforts for confirmed projects in the portfolio
- Support Scrum Masters and Scrum teams to deliver on projects or programs of work and the verification of EDC allocation to SOW’s and Instantis ID’s
- Business Degree with strong Computer Science focus or Computer Science Degree with Business focus
- Ability to Organize and Plan at multiple levels.
- Capacity for numeracy and financial planning
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good Knowledge of the Software Development process
- Keen business acumen.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written, generate ideas and execute them effectively.
- Organise time, learn quickly and work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Attention to Detail, Think on feet, Quick Learn
For further information on this Senior IM Project Manager role in Limerick please contact Niamh on 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval