Our client, a medical device in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Senior International Customer Service Specialist for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with the International Customer Service Manager facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Provide continuous on the job training and mentoring (when needed) to ensure that all ICS Specialist competencies are maintained to the highest standard.
- Fully understand how the activities and processes within the International CS function link to overall Tier Metrics and Organisation metrics. Ensure that the Tier 2 reviews address issues on a team level and that the appropriate actions are being taken daily to ensure that all Customer Service KPI’s are being met on an on-going basis.
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and work with the Customer Service Support Team to drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience.
- Drive cross functional collaboration to support operational delivery for IDEM & CM EMEA
- Review, analyse and action key orders from weekly OOR and streamline escalations to relevant Commercial Leads.
- Drive a new culture of prioritisation and targeted focus in line with the Revenue and Metric demands – ensuring that the team can fully adapt to the changing demands and have dedicated focus on the most appropriate actions for that day/ week etc.
- Collaborate and share best practice with other Customer Service Senior Specialists within GBS ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Customer Service activities.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments, particularly Commercial Teams.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Strong desire to review activities in order to do things better.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable with the ability to drive collaboration and performance of Customer Service teams.
- Subject matter expert on all International Customer Service processes, procedures and exceptions.
- Minimum 1 years + experience mentoring and coaching teams.
- Experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement activities/initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in supporting Team Leads/Manager in managing team performance and productivity.
- Proven track record in working with cross functional teams to deliver KPI’s.
- SAP expert knowledge essential
- Expert understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics.
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge essential
For further information on this Senior International Customer Service Specialist role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.