Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Senior International Customer Service Specialist for their site. Reporting to International Customer Service Manager
To supervise, mentor and motivate a team of International Customer Services Specialists with particular responsibility for ensuring our KPIs are met and exceeded. To assist the International Customer Service Manager in developing a team based continuous improvement culture with particular focus on operational efficiency to drive a better customer experience. The Senior Specialist will be expected to supervise the team along with carrying out the duties of an International Customer Service Specialist as required. The Senior Specialist will act as the Subject matter expert and should be the driving force in developing the skills of the team, identifying areas of increased efficiency and representing the team with any cross-functional alignments. The Senior Specialist in particular will be a key contact for Open Order Reporting, Tier reviews, analytical reviews and escalations to the Commercial Teams.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with the International Customer Service Manager facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Provide continuous on the job training and mentoring (when needed) to ensure that all ICS Specialist competencies are maintained to the highest standard.
- Fully understand how the activities and processes within the International CS function link to overall Tier Metrics and Organisation metrics.
- Ensure that the Tier 2 reviews address issues on a team level and that the appropriate actions are being taken daily to ensure that all Customer Service KPI’s are being met on an on-going basis.
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and work with the Customer Service Support Team to drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience.
- Drive cross functional collaboration to support operational delivery for IDEM & CM EMEA
- Review, analyse and action key orders from weekly OOR and streamline escalations to relevant Commercial Leads.
- Drive a new culture of prioritisation and targeted focus in line with the Revenue and Metric demands – ensuring that the team can fully adapt to the changing demands and have dedicated focus on the most appropriate actions for that day/ week etc.
- Collaborate and share best practice with other Customer Service Senior Specialists within GBS ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Customer Service activities.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments, particularly Commercial Teams.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Strong desire to review activities in order to do things better.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable with the ability to drive collaboration and performance of Customer Service teams.
- Subject matter expert on all International Customer Service processes, procedures and exceptions.
- Minimum 1 years + experience mentoring and coaching teams.
- Experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement activities/initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in supporting Team Leads/Manager in managing team performance and productivity.
- Proven track record in working with cross functional teams to deliver KPI’s.
- SAP expert knowledge essential
- Expert understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics.
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge essential
For further information on this Senior International Customer Service Specialist role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.