Telephone: 021 2066287
Title: Senior IT Analyst
Who are the client?
Our client, a leading medical device company are looking to hire a Senior IT Analyst for their site in Limerick.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for providing system support for all business function systems. You will get the opportunity to work with a variety of internal departments and external service providers ensuring continuous improvement of business practices and systems use. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning system enhancements which correspond with Business Plans.
- Managing and resolving data issues.
- Following EPMO process and ensuring data integrity of projects.
- Ensuring applicable systems meet quality standards i.e. 21 CFR Part 11.
- Acting as deputy to the IT Manager when off-site.
What do I need?
- Third level degree in Computer Science, Business or related discipline. ? 2+ years? experience working in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Previously have worked with Integrated Business Systems, particularly Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- Experience working with Oracle Databases desirable.
- The ability to motivate team members to ensure maximum performance.
For further information on this Senior IT Analyst role in Limerick please contact Ian on 021 2066287 or email email@example.com. Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie