Contact: Caroline Kingston
Senior IT Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior IT Analyst for their site.
- Identification and root cause analysis of potential bugs.
- Participate in Troubleshooting.
- Manage defects through a defect tracking system.
- Conduct validation activities in compliance with US and EU regulations, global procedures and EHS requirements.
- Work with the various departments / groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new system or System upgrades.
- Provide input into all project phases i.e. from design through to the commissioning and qualification execution phases of the project.
- Prioritize qualification activities in line with the project schedules and business needs.
- Develop Validation Documentation to support new process/product introductions and existing business continuity and process improvement requirements
- Execute qualification protocols as required including risk assessments and regulatory reviews.
- Resolve and assist in the closure of deviations initiated during qualification execution.
- Complete 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 Assessments
- Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process, review change controls for validation impact, promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation.
- Generate SOP’s / other documentation as applicable.
- Validation representative at daily project management meetings, weekly change control and team meetings.
- Work with all departments in ensuring operational effectiveness and developing product Quality for business continuity and process / product introductions.
- Proven track record in development / execution of Validation programs in areas of Systems
- Run / Manage complaint investigation and resolution of same.
For further information on this Senior IT Analyst role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval