Contact: Karl Lippett
Telephone: 086 1070950
Senior IT Analyst/Software Engineer - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
Experienced Analyst Programmer required to work on a large development project (Manufacturing Execution System). The ideal candidate will have strong .Net design and coding skills, as well as strong Oracle PLSQL experience. A preference would be for candidates with .Net 4.0 and experience of working within a regulated Pharma or Medical Device industry.
- 5 years+ experience with ASP .NET and VB.NET 2.0 to 4.0.
- Relational database experience, in particular developing stored procedures in an Oracle environment. SQL Server experience will also be considered
- Writing user requirements, functional specifications and test plan documentation
- Strong communication and team work skills
MVC development experience•A preference would be for candidates with experience of working with Wonderware products InTouch, InSQL and Information Server.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Work as part of an IT team to design, develop and maintain business critical applications
- Front end and back-end design
- Works independently and/or within team to accomplish job objectives
- Design and develop moderately complex data conversions and interfaces
- Strong documentation skills are essential in this role
For further information on this Software Engineer role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval