Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior IT Business Systems Analyst for their site.
- This role will have responsibility to drive the activities and deliverables associated with strategy, analysis, design and configuration phases of various strategic projects. In this role you analyse MAKE systems' business requirements, operational processes, and data relationships/configurations to sustain operations, align processes across business units/geographies, and develop solutions to complex problems. This position requires a strong coordination of efforts across our internal business units and geographies through working closely with IT peers, IT leadership, and business leadership personnel.
- Provide primary support to the global manufacturing systems
- Responsible for and takes ownership of support issues. Follows through to closure.
- Plan and implement concepts, techniques and standards that support the strategic objectives of the IT manufacturing group
- Actively participate in test planning, preparation, and execution for new solutions (system testing and coordination of user acceptance testing)
- Can work on multiple projects and drive project activities at the same time
- Seeks to understand current business structure and processes, recommends possible changes, develops detailed plans for recommendation and supports and implements the changes.
- Solves moderately complex problems and demonstrates a basic knowledge of the business function in assigned area and/or technical discipline.
- Ensure proper validation documentation is created for projects
- Takes general work direction, adheres to project standards, provides status of progress, tasks completed and outstanding issues and produces quality services/products in a timely manner
- Build relationships with internal business process owners and external vendors.
- Motivate others in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Effective skills to communicate issues, strategies and requirements to business & IT partners and customers.
- Some travel may be required
- GED/High School Graduate
- 12+ years of IT experience with a GED/High School Graduate
- 8+ years of IT experience with Associate's Degree
- 4+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of IT experience with a Master's Degree
- Experience as a Support Analyst/Developer
- NET Framework v2.0 and above, MS Visual Studio IDE
- Windows Server technologies (including IIS)
- Java EE technologies, WebSphere Application Server a plus
- General understanding of data integration/ETL tools such as Microsoft BizTalk, Informatics Cloud, and web Methods Integration Platform.
- Experience working as a systems architect/developer
- Experience in a Manufacturing/Supply Chain environment
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management systems like Maximo
- Knowledge of product labelling systems like Prisym and EZ Label
- Knowledge and experience related to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Outlook
- Experience with technical writing and presentation
- Ability to understand end-audience needs and requirements
- Advanced skills and experience in test case/script development and test execution
- General understanding of IT Infrastructure tools, technologies, concepts, and nomenclature
- Ability to deliver on commitments (high quality, on budget, on time) while working on multiple projects concurrently
- Competent to work on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively
- Hands-on experience related to implementation of computer systems
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval