Telephone: 086 1070950
IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect Engineer for their site.
- In executing this role, the IT Manufacturing Solutions Architect will work as part of a global team with senior leaders to better understand the value at stake from digital transformation.
- You will shape targeted end to end manufacturing strategies for the new digital era. Within the team you will need to act as a trusted advisor for strategic projects, assist our business partners in solving complex operational challenges and independent execution of complex projects or program deliverables.
- You will help our business partners to think through how to adapt their operations in response to the continuing growth of advanced manufacturing technologies, including digital manufacturing.
- You’ll leverage your deep knowledge and expertise in the application of advanced manufacturing technology, including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big data, to improve end-to-end operations from new product introduction to manufacturing.
- You will be required to develop a deep understanding of business strategies, objectives, and measurements that will deliver programs across digitisation and automation of operational activities.
- You will be required to develop a proof of concept and deliver this project from start-to-finish, driving blended teams of internal resources and consultants to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time).
- You will partner with the IT business relationship managers/ IT Site Leads to lead on program and project business value assessments as part of project ideation, initiation, and assessment.
- You will provide detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied. You will ensure that the company’s systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Information Protection Policies and Standards.
- You will develop and communicate overall vision to Project delivery resources (BAs, PMs, Developers, Architects), while continually defining methods & processes to increase internal customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships. Develop trusted customer relationships through a focus on exceeding customer expectations and demonstrating credibility through applied subject matter expertise. This role will require new thinking to deliver on fresh concepts for our manufacturing plants.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 qualification in a related field – Information Technology (IT), Engineering and/or information systems, computer Science with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience, ideally in a medical device / life science manufacturing environment.
- We also require experience in manufacturing digital strategy deployment and use of automation in world class production facilities (preferable in Medical Device or High-Tech industry).
- Deep knowledge of current technology capabilities and trends across applications, utilities, network operations and plant engineering infrastructure. Passionate about technology with the pragmatism necessary to solve business problems and deliver value.
- Knowledgeable about computer-integrated manufacturing (CIM), design for manufacturability (DFM), flexible manufacturing, and lean manufacturing. Knowledgeable and passionate about MES / Shop floor control systems, Sensors and Equipment Integration (PLC / SCADA), Augmented Reality.
- A high degree of ‘learning agility’ with the ability to readily consume and apply new technology and concepts. Ability to work in a virtual organization with excellent presentation skills including the ability to translate technical information into business terms and show technology competence with reasonable credibility to technical staff.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively. Able to work independently as well as cooperatively, you are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. Willingness to travel.
For further information on this IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval