Our Senior IT Recruiter job can be based in our Cork office.
Interested in working as a Senior IT Recruiter for HERO? Let us tell you a little about working as an IT Recruiter within our team....
HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency whose most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2019" & "Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals" with the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland for the last four years. At HERO we're committed to 'finding the best in people'.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies. We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach. We truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients' needs and our candidates' abilities. HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and fantastic benefits.
- The Senior IT Recruiter for our IT Recruitment division will be responsible for developing and executing strategic recruiting plans to source and uncover the best of talent in the IT sector.
- Our IT Recruiter will manage the full recruitment life-cycle for IT recruitment from research, client development, candidate development, assessment and presentation, through to negotiation of offers.
- They will draw on their in-depth recruitment industry and market knowledge of the IT Industry, serve as a strategic consultant to hiring manager and HR partners to develop and execute targeted IT recruiting plans to support their talent needs.
- The Senior IT Recruiter within HERO is expected to bring robust market knowledge of the industry.
- They will have an in-depth knowledge of implementing effective and creative recruiting strategies in order to attract and retain high quality candidates.
- They will utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques, and seeks new methods and innovative solutions, to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline in our recruitment within our IT Recruitment division.
- Leverages online recruiting resources (LinkedIn, social media, community organisations, associations, etc.) as one of many methods for identifying and sourcing potential leads
- They will have the natural ability in delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience.
- They will be experienced in using the latest leading edge sourcing methodologies and tools for recruiting in the IT Recruitment sector.
- Utilise our applicant tracking system and ensures appropriate candidate disposition throughout the lifecycle of the search.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional recruiting/deep sourcing experience with at least 2 years of full lifecycle recruiting in the IT sector.
- An expert sourcing skillset to include hands-on knowledge of various sourcing channels to generate qualified candidates.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for knowledge of the business
- Genuine interest in the company as well as the role itself
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex and deadline-oriented environment A demonstrated history of success in sourcing candidates through to hire process.
- Able to create a comprehensive plan for establishing and nurturing talent pipelines in alignment with dynamic business needs.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, proactively manage expectations and relationships, provide innovative ideas and solutions, and shares best practices
- Drive to deliver results, take accountability and ownership of work, and proactively strive for continuous improvement
- Big picture thinker with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with urgent deadlines.
Please speak with us confidentiality by calling Michelle Kilcar on 0868347871 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.