Senior L&D Specialist
Job ID: JOB-13175
Senior L&D Specialist (Part-time/Job Share) – Galway
We are looking to speak with experienced Learning & Development Specialists about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
Due to continued expansion of operations, our client are seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Training & Development Specialist on a Permanent/Part-Time basis
- Consult directly with our business and support team members to develop effective, engaging and valuable learning solutions.
- Design, development, and facilitation of virtual and in person instructor led training including New Hire Onboarding, leadership development initiatives, continuous professional development, teambuilding and culture learning programs.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects with quick deadlines.
- Be innovative and creative with course design and facilitation.
- Be team oriented with demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Facilitate engaging presentations that contribute to business impact.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions for business impact and scalability.
- Stay current with L&D Industry trends and best practices to elevate learning offerings.
- Identify new ways to improve talent development at BSC;- including but not limited to, career development, leadership development and continuous learning.
- Enable and empower employee learning communities and other types of peer-to-peer learning experiences, especially with an asynchronous approach.
- While facilitating training, utilize technology to boost the transfer of knowledge for virtual learning environments.
- Market available learning opportunities through company intranet sites, weekly emails, and other event marketing collateral.
- Manage and Implement key processes and projects; develops and drives project plan; builds team ownership and commitment to project plan; keeps documentation organized.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional communications; liaison between the team and a project review board; project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications.
- Measure and continually improve effectiveness of training and development initiatives. Work closely with Operations, Quality, and Engineering employees on the initiatives of training products and processes.
- Provide direction and support for the Learning Management System maintaining integrity of the system.
- Ensure all training and tracking practices comply with the requirements of BSC Quality System and applicable local department practices.
- Must comply with requirements of ISO 14001 and BSC Environmental, Health and Safety standards and follow procedures and instructions related to these standards.
- Bachelor of Business in HR/L&D or related discipline
- 8yrs+ experience in a similiar role or HRBP role with focus on L&D
- Facilitating and train-the-trainer experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of L&D best practise and trends
- Experience in medical device, pharma or manufacturing industry is an advantage
For more information on this HR role please contact Terry McAuliffe on 0860468858 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…