Telephone: 087 2197421
Senior Lean Business Excellence Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Lean Business Excellence Engineer for their site.
- Working as part of the Business Excellence team you will be responsible for identifying and delivering new initiatives for the organisation that are value added to the business excellence program.
- Act as a ‘Change Agent’ using TE lean program tools, project management tools and stake holder management to deliver sustainable step change projects.
- Coordinating the development of a project pipeline; including resource and risk analysis and based on cross functional input.
- Directing project execution, tracking project milestones, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans
- Communicating project status by preparing standard status reports, participating in departmental and customer project status updates and business unit review meetings.
- Focus on incremental improvement through a narrow and deep transformation process.
- The relentless pursuit of waste reduction in manufacturing and business process using lean six sigma tools and principles.
- Drive lean training and education to raise the level of awareness and competence within the organisation.
- Provide coaching and mentoring in Lean principles to both direct and indirect including cross functional personnel
- Primary degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Lean six sigma certification (minimum Green Belt)
- Excellent coaching and influencing skills
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification with 5 years post qual. Exp. as a practicing black belt
- Demonstrated delivery of tangible benefits using CI approach & tools
- Proven experience in leading Kaizen workshop events including Line balancing, standard work etc.
- Experience delivering lean six sigma training an ability to coach on LSS tools
- Experience of rolling out & embedding CI across an organisation
- Excellent problem solving skills with an innovative approach
- Ensures adherence to quality and safety standards with all improvement efforts
- Proven ability to adapt to work priorities in response to a rapidly changing environment
- Good operational knowledge of Medical Device Industry with 5-10 years’ experience of manufacturing
For further information on this Senior Lean Business Excellence Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval