Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Senior Lean Engineer for their site.
- Working as part of the Manufacturing, Quality, engineering and Lean group you will be responsible for identifying and delivering significant tangible improvements in process performance and quality
- Focusing initially on Lean Cell Production System (Standard work, Visual Management and work place organization, Scientific Problem Solving – A3)
- Reduce waste in manufacturing with the deployment of Lean Tools / Principles using 5s, SMED, Standard Work etc.
- Identify and implement methodologies that sustain gains
- Act as a ‘Change Agent’ in the introduction of Lean Tools in manufacturing and drive / sustain improvements by working directly with Teams at cell level
- Develop, maintain and review Lean training materials to raise the level of awareness and competence around Lean
- Provide coaching and mentoring in Lean principles to both direct and indirect including cross functional personnel
- Primary degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Lean six sigma certification (minimum Green Belt)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification with 5 years post qual. Exp. as a practicing black belt
- Demonstrated delivery of tangible benefits using CI approach & tools
- Proven experience in leading Kaizen workshop events including Line balancing, Standard work etc.
- Experience delivering lean six sigma training an ability to coach on LSS tools
- Experience of rolling out & embedding CI across an organisation
- Excellent problem solving skills with an innovative approach
- Ensures adherence to quality and safety standards with all improvement efforts
- Proven ability to adapt to work priorities in response to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent coaching and influencing skills
- Good operational knowledge of Medical Device Industry with 5-10 years’ experience of manufacturing
For further information on this Senior Lean Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.