Senior Learning & Development Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Learning & Development Specialist for their site.
- You will understand and consult on site leadership development requirements across your assigned site(s) and contribute to the design & development of leadership development programs that meet the needs of leaders in the organization. You will partner with Global Learning & Leadership Development (GLLD) colleagues in the implementation of leadership programs in your assigned site(s). You will leverage and promote existing GLLD offerings. You will also facilitate and/or coordinate the facilitation of team development offerings and resources through in-person or virtual tools.
- You will implement programs, tools, and resources in support of the Career Development Framework to promote growth and career development of all employees and actively participate in and/or lead sub work streams to build career development for all.
- You will partner with HR partners and site leaders to identify development gaps and conduct thorough target audience analysis and demand planning for your assigned site(s). You will partner with GLLD leadership to align offerings to best meet the priority needs.
- You will collaborate with the global Facilitation team to ensure that facilitation standards and processes are met for local programs. You will also facilitate new programs/initiatives as required at your assigned site(s). You will support the GLLD team in the integration of new hire processes and partner with Talent Acquisition colleagues to ensure the successful on boarding of new employees.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree/Masters level 8 in HR/Learning & Development or related business discipline and desirably with 4-7 years of professional work experience and 2 years of HR experience. You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You have strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills and are able to navigate a complex global organization. You are experienced in program design, delivery/facilitation and evaluation, excellent working knowledge of MS Office, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio and proven ability to create and develop good working relations to facilitate the accomplishment of goals. Excellent organizational and project management skills are desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval