Senior LIMS Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior LIMS Analyst for their site.
- The department is responsible for Clinical Release and Stability Testing for Drug Substance and Drug Product, and Stability Lifecycle management of large product portfolio.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Represent LMAD on eLIMS sub teams, organize/participate in meetings and conferences related to the global implementation of LIMS.
- Define LMAD eLIMS reporting requirements.
- Develop Process Maps for eLIMS at LMAD.
- Develop Training Plans and deliver training for eLIMS Users.
- Preparation of Local SOPS.
- Perform Qualification and/or Change Control on the systems.
- Configuration of Master/Static data.
- Provide timely information to site management on the development and use of eLIMS.
- Establish effective partnerships with other individuals, departments/affiliates so that activities are well understood and coordinated.
Education and Experience/Competencies
- Degree/Masters in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Existing eLIMS experience is advantageous.
- Problem solving and attention to detail are critical skills.
- Customer focus and result driven.
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Work effectively with people that have diverse styles, talents and ideas.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval