Senior Manager Finance
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager Finance for their site.
Why this role
- Excellent salary and benefits package and onsite facilities
- Fast career progression
- Join a fun multi cultural environment
- Global medical device company
- Guaranteed annual bonus
What will I be doing
- Supports the strategic planning process that sets the financial direction the business
- Be an active member of site leadership team that drives improved business performance over time.
- Manages and coordinates reporting activities
- Ensures policy and procedural compliance regarding accounting, tax, internal audit and other matters
- Directs and coordinates the analysis and appraisal of business information intended to improve operating results
- Leads a finance team and their development
- Drives continuous improvement in our investment proposals, analysis and forecasting of operating results whilst also recommending cost improvement opportunities
- This role is viewed as a business strategist and business controller for the business.
What do I need
- A Degree in Accounting or equivalent and a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 3 years + experience in a Finance position supporting a high performance manufacturing operation
- Customer focused and act as a liaison between Finance and Manufacturing
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across the organisation
- The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval